¤ Home » Academic
List of the papers presented/submitted in Seminars/ symposia/ conferences; other writings yet to be published; as well as various International and National Seminars attended.
Dr. Singh attended the XVIth International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences held in Kunming, China, from 27th July to 31st July 2009, where he presented two papers in two different sessions.
- Cultural Pattern of the Swiddeners, 1988, paper accepted at XIIth. International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, Zagreb, Yugoslavia.
- Nature-Man-Spirit Complex: A Methodology in Man-Nature Interaction; paper accepted in the session Forest Management, Climate Change And The Future Of Mankind Wild Life Vis-À-Vis Tribal/Human Life: A Fresh Approach To Ecological Anthropology at XV International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, 2003, Florence, Italy.
- Socio-Political Empowerment: A Reality or a Chimera? Paper accepted in the session Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Development: Anthropology of Socio-Political Empowerment of Indigenous People at XV International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, 2003, Florence, Italy.
- Tribal Development In India: What Went Wrong? Paper accepted in the session Indigenous Knowledge and Sustainable Development: Strategy for Tribal Development in India, at XV International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, 2003, Florence, Italy.
- N.G.O: A lost Cause or the Winning Game?, 2002, paper presented at National Seminar on Role of N. G. Os in Tribal and Rural Development, Department of Anthropology, Allahabad University
- Tribal Development in Bihar: Some Basic Issues, 2005, Paper presented in National Seminar on Tribe and Development in Bihar, A. N. Sinha Institute of Social Studies, Patna; Feb 8-9, 2006.
- Religion and Technology: A Case Study of Tribal Jharkhand, paper accepted in the XXth World Congress of the International Association for the History of Religions, held in Toronto, Canada, between August 15-21, 2010.
The Neglected Tribes of Bihar: the Bedia, a Socio-Cultural Study; Project Report submitted to Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
- The Bhojpuri World, Master's Dissertation submitted to Ranchi University (unpublished)
- Folk Religion of Bhojpur, Master's Field Thesis submitted to Ranchi University (unpublished)
- The Maler: A Restudy (A re-examination of Nature-Man-Spirit Complex), Ph.D. Thesis submitted to Ranchi University (in press)
INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS AND SYMPOSIA ATTENDED
- XVIth International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, Kunming, CHINA
- Xth. International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, New Delhi.
- International Symposium on Tribal World and Its Transformations, Ranchi.
- International Seminar on Human Rights in the Era of Globalization in India.
NATIONAL SEMINARS AND SYMPOSIA ATTENDED
- National Workshop on Marginal and Pre-farming Tribes of East and Central India, 1976, Ranchi
- XIIth Annual Conference of Indian Anthropological Association, 1977, Ranchi
- National seminar on National Integration in India, 1978, Ranchi
- Post-Plenary session of Xth ICAES on Tribal World and its Transformations, 1978, Ranchi
- U. G. C. Symposium on Status of Research and Training of Anthropology in Bihar, 1979, Ranchi
- UNESCO Regional Workshop on Anthropology, 1979, Ranchi
- U.G.C. Symposium on Socio-Cultural Elements in Ancient Indian Texts, 1980, Ranchi
- U.G.C. Symposium on Himalayan Studies, 1981, Ranchi
- U.G.C. Symposium on Anthropology and Weaker Sections, 1983, Ranchi
- U.G.C. Symposium on Crisis of Culture in India, 1985, Ranchi
- Member of UGC Curriculum Development Programme, Ranchi University, 1987
- U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar on Anthropology of Aging, 1989, Ranchi
- Tribal Health and Development Organised by the Dept. of Anthropology 10-11 April 1990
- U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar on Role of NGOs in Tribal and Rural Development, 2002, Allahabad
- U. G. C. sponsored International Seminar on Alternative Strategies of Tribal Development, 2003
- Strategies for Development of Indigenous people, Ranchi India 16-18 December 2004 IUAES, South-East Asia Centre, XISS, Ranchi
- A National Seminar on Anthropology and Challenges of Development in Jharkhand 19-21 Jan. 2004
- National Seminar on Indigenous Rights and Justice in Tribal India 18-19 Nov. 2005.
- Seven Indian Science Congresses at various cities in India.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE (COMPUTERS)
- Prepared Salary Software for University/Colleges in Jharkhand
- Prepared an automated PowerPoint Presentation of Ranchi University
- Prepared and uploaded the website of Department of Anthropology, Ranchi University
- Prepared an automated PowerPoint Presentation of Ranchi College
- Prepared software for Intermediates Admissions.
- Prepared software for B. Ed Admissions.
- Prepared software for Pay fixation in UGC Pay Scale for Universities in Jharkhand